Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Bethenny Frankel Dishes On Latest Book, Reveals Secret Project With Andy Cohen Is In The Works



Bethenny


Bethenny Frankel is dishing on her return to the Real Housewives of New York City and the launch of her latest book, I Suck At Relationships So You Don’t Have To. The book will be a “mix of candid personal stories and no-nonsense advice on how to find and sustain a meaningful connection with someone you truly love.”


“Like most people, I’m very good at some things and VERY bad at other things,” Frankel admits. “When it comes to my love life, I’m the first to admit that I’ve had a few bumps in the road. But the good news is that all mishaps are steps toward a greater success.”


“This book is my offering of hope,” Bethenny continues. “Despite all of my relationship disasters, I still believe in love, and I know that, one of these days, I’m going to get it right. I want this book to be a launching pad from which a network can be created; a place where we can all share stories and help one another. You don’t have to suck at relationships, because I’ve done enough of that for all of us. You can come from a place of yes, and you can have any life you want.”


BethennyFBook


And while some viewers were surprised to learn that Bethenny would be returning to RHONY, in a new interview she reveals she is doing the show because she wants to, not because she needs to.


“I’m excited to be back, which is so crazy to me because I didn’t want to do it for a while,” Bethenny confessed to KQED. “The first season was interesting because it was new, but I didn’t really love it thereafter, and even doing my own show was so much pressure. I’m really looking forward to it. I want the show to be good and successful, but the only way for that to be the case is if I’m real and honest and to be who I am. If that is interesting to people, then there you go. I don’t need to do the show, I want to do it. I feel like I needed it before.”


Bethenny also revealed that she has a project in the works with Andy Cohen, but she can’t talk about it. “We have another thing in the works together though, but I can’t talk about it,” she teases.


 



Bethenny Frankel Dishes On Latest Book, Reveals Secret Project With Andy Cohen Is In The Works

No comments:

Post a Comment