Saturday, March 14, 2015

Harry Hamlin Answers To RHOBH Star Kim Richards Accusations

Rinna


During an epic pot eating trip to Amsterdam on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Kim Richards blurted out that Lisa Rinna’s husband Harry Hamlin was hiding a secret. Now, Harry Hamlin himself is speaking out about the accusations in a new interview.


“There is a hashtag #WhatDidHarryDo? out there so maybe someone will tell me at some point, and I hope it was good,” Harry cracked to US Weekly.


So what did he think of his wife throwing a wine glass at Richards? The newspaper asked


“I was actually proud of her,” Harry admitted. “I mean, look… you are getting your back up against a wall with something like that. What do you expect you know in the long run? But every time I see it, I go, ‘You go girl!’”


Lisa Rinna has previously admitted that Hamlin threatened to divorce her if she joined the cast of the Bravo show, he states that his wife is doing a great job. “I am [proud] because she’s doing a magnificent job,” Hamlin said of Rinna’s new role as Housewife on  RHOBH. “I think she’s bringing some class to a show that is kind of a reflection of who we are today. So in some sense it is art in that respect. I think she’s doing an extraordinary job.”


 



Harry Hamlin Answers To RHOBH Star Kim Richards Accusations

No comments:

Post a Comment