Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Kenya Moore Gossips All About "Mr. Chocolate" On WWHL


Kenya Moore appeared on Watch What Happens Live after an explosive episode of the Real Housewives of Atlanta Sunday night. Moore discussed the drama surrounding Mr. Chocolate and answered viewer questions with Andy Cohen.


When Andy showed a clip of Porsha Williams making fun of Kenya for talking to the waiter at dinner, Kenya told Andy, “I think it’s sad, because I was being friendly to the waiter. I don’t think that I’m above a waiter or staff and to be friendly with someone doesn’t mean that you’re flirting with them. And shame on the people who think that was flirting.”


Viewers wanted to know why Kenya automatically believed Apollo that Phaedra was cheating on her husband over text messages, when Nida has previously made up lies about her. “Well that’s an incorrect statement. Apollo never said I made up text messages, he claimed that I saw him in L.A., that’s what he said.”


Andy clarified, “Why are you believing Apollo when he as lied on you?”


“Because at the time Apollo presented evidence,” Kenya said. “He never had evidence that I met him in L.A. and that I propositioned him. That’s the difference. He showed text messages proving that Phaedra was having an affair and was communicating inappropriately with someone named Chocolate.”


Kenya continues, “Here’s the hypocrisy of it all. When I said that Apollo was that Apollo was lying on me, everyone believed him, and even when Apollo said that he had been lying they still never admitted or gave me credit or vindicated me being lied on. In fact, NeNe said, Phaedra said, ‘Oh he’s lying about lying.’ Why is it okay and acceptable that Apollo is now lying about Phaedra too? You can’t pick and choose what lie you want to believe that Apollo has told.”


Andy also brought up that Patti Stanger revealed Moore found love on her show and decided to grill Kenya about her “invisible man.”


Is he an African Prince? “No.”

Have any of the other Housewives met him? “Yes, Cynthia.”

Are you exclusive? “I’m not going to comment on that.”

Is the man you’re dating the man Patti Stanger set you up with? “You’ll find out soon.”


The next viewer asked Kenya what her first thought was when Phaedra lunged at her. “I don’t really think I had any thought. But I think that when we are faced with allegations or issues as a group that you should just respond accordingly. If it wasn’t true, just say it wasn’t true, but there’s never a need to resort to violence or threatening behavior and I think it was extremely inappropriate.”


A caller asked Kenya if she really took Vivica A. Fox’s phone on Celebrity Apprentice. “So late, tired, dusty and old,” Kenya says. “But Donald Trump saw the tapes and said he clearly said he believed me and that’s what it is and that’s all it’ll ever be at this point.”


Photo Credit: Bravo


 



Kenya Moore Gossips All About "Mr. Chocolate" On WWHL

No comments:

Post a Comment