Sunday, March 1, 2015

Kim Richards Confronts Lisa Rinna For Talking About Her Sobriety


RHOBH`


On Monday night’s episode of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills the ladies flew to Amsterdam so Yolanda Foster could share her roots with her cast mates. During the flight, Kim Richards confronted Lisa Rinna for talking about her sobriety to the other women.


Lisa Rinna continued to ask Kim if she was upset with her and Kim finally said, “You worry about your own family. Stop talking about me. I don’t drink. I don’t take drugs that I shouldn’t. End of story. Stop talking about me!”


Rinna says that she doesn’t understand where Kim’s anger is coming from.


“I have worked very hard for my sobriety to let somebody take it down and try to defame that,” Kim explains.


“I am not trying to take down your sobriety,” Rinna insists. “I was concerned about you.”


“And now I’m asking you to drop it,” Kim asserts.


In her interview Kim continues, “I don’t owe anybody an explanation. I’ve been around this block before. I don’t need to play games. I don’t need to lie to anybody. You’re as sick as your secrets, my friend.”


“My apologizes,” Lisa tells Kim. “I’m sorry. But what I saw in that car, was one time…”


In her interview, Lisa says, “I feel like a scolded child. I am coming from a good place! I am not a hurtful mean person. I don’t get mad at people, I don’t raise my voice. I’m nice!”


Watch the show highlight below.



Photo Credit: Bravo


 



Kim Richards Confronts Lisa Rinna For Talking About Her Sobriety

No comments:

Post a Comment