Saturday, March 14, 2015

Kyle Richards and Brandi Glanville Will Never Be Friends, Here"s Why

BrandiKyle


Real Housewives of Beverly Hills co – star Kyle Richards is making it clear she will never ever be friends again with her co-star Brandi Glanville. In a new interview, The Queen of Bitchyness Kyle Richards says she will never mend fences with Brandi and that they are done.


“No. I do not,” Kyle told E! News when asked whether she thinks she’ll make up with Brandi. “I’m the kind of person where I get over everything. I not only forgive, I forget. At this point in my life, it’s too much negativity, and it’s very toxic for me. I know that to be friends with her, it’s just setting myself up to be attacked again. I’m making a conscious decision to keep away because life’s complicated enough.”


She also shockingly reveals that season 5 of RHOBH has been the most difficult for her to date. (Really what about the season that was all about your husbands cheating scandal? Or Season Ones Dinner from hell?)   “I mean, I never imagined it would be like this, ever, when I signed on to do this show,” she said. “Never in my life.”


“It’s just so difficult to navigate through my relationship with my sister in front of the cameras. We’ve always had a complicated relationship. It’s one thing when we’re alone, but with the cameras there, and millions of people seeing it and all the sudden weighing in, it’s difficult. Navigating through my relationship with my sister with cameras is just too much sometimes. It’s too difficult.”


Hmm Seems like someone is trying to throw a pity party


Photo Credit: Bravo


 


 



Kyle Richards and Brandi Glanville Will Never Be Friends, Here"s Why

No comments:

Post a Comment