Sunday, March 1, 2015

Lisa Rinna Talks Kim Richards Fight On WWHL


Watch What Happens Live - Season 12


Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Lisa Rinna appeared on Watch What Happens Live Tuesday night after an all new episode. Rinna dished on her feud with Kim Richards and answered viewer questions.


After playing the clip of Kim confronting Lisa on the plane, Andy asked Rinna if she could do it all over again, would have gotten involved in Kim’s sobriety?


“I don’t regret it, no I don’t, because I truly had genuine concern and I truly do have genuine concern. If you poke a hornet’s nest you’re going to get stung,” Lisa says. “That’s who I am and no, I don’t regret it. I was only coming from a good place at all times.”


When asked if she had any regrets from the season, Lisa said, “No, I really don’t. I own it, 100% even if I did something I’m not proud of doing I still own it.”


Next, Andy asked Lisa what has surprised her the most from being on the show.


“That’s a really good question,” Lisa says. “I think the level of deflection and projection has been the most surprising to me.”


The first caller asked Lisa to describe her first reunion experience in three words.


“Ohh,” Lisa responded. “I don’t know if I can say them because it would all be cuss words. It was really an intense day. It was like the weirdest roller coaster ride on the planet. I don’t know how to describe it… it’s indescribable.”


 



Lisa Rinna Talks Kim Richards Fight On WWHL

No comments:

Post a Comment