Saturday, March 14, 2015

NeNe Leakes Explains Why She Should Be On Fashion Police

NeNe


Real Housewives of Atlanta star NeNe Leakes wants one of the two available slots on E!’s Fashion Police, but she doesn’t want to replace Kelly Osbourne… she thinks she is the next Joan Rivers. Good thing for her Kathy Griffin Recently Quit!


Leakes was leaving Mr. Chow in Beverly Hills Monday night when TMZ caught up with her and she pitched herself to the paparazzi.


When asked how it makes her feel that she’s being considered for the job, Leakes said, “It makes me feel like I need two drinks.”


So why would she be a good fit for the show? “Because I’m fashionable!” Leakes said. “And I keep it real… like Joan. I keep it real and tell it like it is and I love her.”


Telling the photog her RHOA cast mates were “thirsty as hell” she says “all of them” need therapy.


Watch the video of a tipsy NeNe below.



 



NeNe Leakes Explains Why She Should Be On Fashion Police

No comments:

Post a Comment