Thursday, May 7, 2015

Bethenny Gives Sonja Business Advice For Her Clothing Line

Bethenny


During Tuesday night’s episode of the Real Housewives of New York City, Bethenny Frankel accompanied Sonja Morgan to a business meeting for her clothing line to help Sonja with her brand. But Bethenny was definitely concerned when she got to the meeting.


“This summer you’re launching?” Bethenny asks. “Where’s it going to be sold?”


Sonja and her team explain they are still in the process of buyer’s meetings.


“I don’t really know a lot about this,” Frankel admits in her confessional. “I know enough to know that in a couple of months you’re not going to pull a clothing line out of your ass. Like a rabbit out of a hat.”


Bethenny continues to ask Sonja and her team if she is in any stores or if she has orders yet. The team insists they are still “in talks” and that they cannot disclose that information because they are still in negotiations.


“Are we in the mafia?” Bethenny asks. “You can’t tell me what stores you’re selling into, you can’t tell me where you’re manufacturing this stuff… like what are we doing?”


“You can’t say that you’re launching something in 2015 if you don’t have any orders,” she tells Morgan.


“You’ve been in the apparel business before?” one of Sonja’s team members quipped.


“Actually, yes, I have a shape wear line. I have lounge wear,” Frankel responds. “I know that if you were launching something in 2015, you would be able to say what the retailer is right now.”


“I’m cool with Bethenny asking these questions because she has a reason,” Sonja admits. “She wants to make sure I’m going down the right path. Any business person would that. I can see my team is not sweating it, I’m feeling pretty good.”


Sonja tells Bethenny in the meeting she appreciates her concern and that she understands where she is coming from because of the movie lawsuit. Then, Bethenny brings up the toaster oven. Morgan reveals that the investor on the oven “backed out.”


Watch the show highlight below.



Photo Credit: Bravo


 



Shop Watch What Happens Live



Bethenny Gives Sonja Business Advice For Her Clothing Line

No comments:

Post a Comment