Thursday, May 7, 2015

Carole Radziwill Reacts To Countess LuAnn’s Comments About Adam On WWHL

CaroleWWHL


Carole Radziwill appeared on Watch What Happens Live Tuesday night after an all-new episode of RHONY. Radziwill answered viewer questions and dished with Andy about the new season of the show.


First, Andy played a clip of Carole talking to LuAnn about her relationship with her younger boyfriend Adam, who also dated LuAnn’s niece. Andy brought up how active the Countess has been on Twitter this year and Carole agreed, “So much Twitter hate.”



Andys’ first question for Carole is about how Adam and LuAnn’s niece were still seeing each other and planning a trip together. “No,” Carole insists. “Let me clear. The truth is they broke up over a year before I met Adam. The trip she’s referring to is a trip to Nicaragua where he runs a non-profit.  They were going with a whole group of people because after they broke up they remained friends. It was not a bad break-up.”



“I thought we were friends too,” Carole explained. “I don’t know where the hate is coming from. I thought it was little bump that she might be surprised I was dating somebody she knew, although I think it’s good karma to fix up a love connection.”



“Let me say, I think hell will freeze over before I care what LuAnn thinks of my dating life,” Radziwill says. “I think our philosophies are very different. She likes variety. Young, old, married, single, and I don’t roll that way…”




Andy asks Carole if she is still seeing Adam and she answered, “Yes. We were just watching the show together, laughing at the tweets that were running.”


Carole also claimed that LuAnn is not clever and that she hired a guy named “Daniel who is very nice and he tweets for her.”


When LuAnn tweeted that it wasn’t true that her niece and Adam had been broken up for a year when Radziwill met Adam, Carole continued, “It’s true. She’s in a relationship with another man that she is still involved with and has been since I met Adam.”


A caller asked Carole if she was surprised that she became friends with Bethenny Frankel. “When I first heard she was coming on the show I thought she’s so funny and I thought that we could be funny together, but she… she’s funny, but she’s very intense,” Carole explained. “That sort of surprised me. It took a little while to warm up to her. She’s very guarded, but I tend to be guarded too, so we do warm up and I did have a little sex dream about her.”


Photo Credit: Bravo


 



Shop Watch What Happens Live



Carole Radziwill Reacts To Countess LuAnn’s Comments About Adam On WWHL

No comments:

Post a Comment