Thursday, May 7, 2015

Is Camille Grammer Ready For Romance?

dish-030414-camille-grammer-wwhl


We’ve seen Camille Grammar go through it all on and off of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. She went through a public divorce with now ex-husband Kelsey Grammar, battling cancer, even dealing with a physical dispute with ex Dimitri Charalambopoulos. Now that she is one year cancer free and single, what is on the reality star’s mind right now? Family.


“Every day a little better, a little stronger. The cancer I had is called clear cell carcinoma, and it can show up anywhere at any time. There’s always that little fear in the back of my head, it could show up in my colon, my stomach, my brain, and I do worry about that,” she tells People.


Even though she is worried about her health, she is still positive for her children’s sake. “But now, I’m not going to focus on that. I’m just going to think positive and really about my kids, so I focus on my children and I love being around them, and I do it all for them.”


So what does the Beverly Hills bombshell have going on in her life? She has been raising her children and has been working with the Foundation for Women’s Cancers. As for men in her life?


“I have guy friends, but I keep it light because I’m not ready. You know, I’ve been really focusing on my children; I’m a single mom, so I’m basically the father an the mother in the situation. I was saying to my girlfriend, ‘I really don’t have time to date’. I’m looking forward to it in the future.”


Photo Credit: Bravo


 



Shop Watch What Happens Live



Is Camille Grammer Ready For Romance?

No comments:

Post a Comment