Saturday, May 9, 2015

Kim Richards Reveals Disturbing Text Messages From Lisa Rinna

Kim


During part three of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hils reunion, Andy Cohen asked Lisa Rinna and Kim Richards if they had spoken since the finale party.


“No…” Kim responded. “Well, oh yes we have actually… after the finale, I get a message…”


“I know exactly what it is,” Rinna confirms to Cohen, saying it is a text message she sent Kim.


Kim continues, “So I get a message that says, ‘Be very careful or I will f*ck you up. You be nice to your sister. You believe her and stop telling lies, in that order. Thanks’ Then the next day I get, ‘You need to get wise. Brandi is not telling the truth. She is lying. I should have said that to you in that moment, but I didn’t want another Amsterdam to happen and it would have.’ Then she sends another one, ‘You’re behavior and the way you treat people is not okay. You are nasty and you need to be stopped now.’”


“I really got frightened,” Kim tells Andy of Rinna.


Cohen asks Rinna what made her send those messages. “I just don’t think I was done with everything,” she admits. “I have an issue with people shushing me and telling me not to have my feelings and to shut up.”


Rinna explains that being shut down is a real issue for her. She starts to get emotional and tells Andy that her dad shut her down a lot.


“You’re going to cry now because people see that you want to hurt me,” Kim said.



When Lisa got emotional, Brandi told her there were several times at the reunion she thought Lisa was going to get out of her assigned seat.


“If you guys want to be scared of me, you can,” Lisa says.


“I think because of the provocation, it brought out something she had never seen before in herself,” Eileen added.


“I bet if we look her up she’s got a record of…. whatever it’s called [battery],” Kim says.


Lisa Vanderpump asked Rinna if she knew she was going to send those text messages to Kim. “No, I was by myself for six hours and I just said it out of my own anger,” Rinna admits. “I flipped and I said I was sorry. I’m human and I’m not perfect and I f*cking flipped and I’m sorry.”


Lisa continues to insist that she was provoked by Kim Richards, who says the two left Amsterdam lovey dovey. Kim tells Lisa that she thinks she is crying to seek attention because she’s embarrassed of her actions.


“I am embarrassed,” Lisa admits.


Brandi tells Kim, “Stop it. She is crazy. It’s over.”


“I’m sorry if I hurt you,” Lisa tells Kim.


“Okay,” Richards says. “I accept your apology.”



 



Shop Watch What Happens Live



Kim Richards Reveals Disturbing Text Messages From Lisa Rinna

No comments:

Post a Comment