Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Kyle and Kim Richards Fight Over Dog Biting Incident

Kim


During part three of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills reunion Kim Richards and Kyle Richards discussed what led up to the feud that caused them to go months without speaking. Kim’s pit bull Kingsley bit Kyle’s daughter Alexia’s hand, which required surgery and a five day stay in the hospital.


When Andy Cohen asked what happened on Halloween, Kyle reveals, “Her dog bit my daughter.”


Kim explains, “She [Kyle] decided to Instagram it and make a public display of it.”


“I never said it was your dog,” Kyle adds.


“This is NOT part of the f*cking show!” Kim yelled. “You’re horrible. This is why I don’t like her!”


“My daughter could have lost her hand!” Kyle says.


“Your daughter had a bite on her f*cking finger,” Kim responds.


“Yeah that infected the bone!” Kyle insisted. “Why do you think she was in Cedars Sinai for five days? How do you think I feel?”


“I can’t even look at her,” Kim tells Andy.


“I’m just going to leave,” Kyle says.


“I’m going to leave,” Kim replies. “Let me tell you something… what you did, making it a public display. She told all her friends.”


“I didn’t say it was your dog,” Kyle adds. “I didn’t know that people were going to figure out it was your dog.”


“When my daughter Whitney called her and asked her to take that down… and you didn’t. You had to make a big f*cking show out of it, because you wanted Instagram followers.”


“What about my child’s hand?” Kyle asks.


Kim goes on to claim that Kyle had “25 people” in the hospital room taking pictures. Kyle insists she was just trying to make her daughter happy and comfortable.


“The dog mauled her,” Kyle says.


Alexia



Kim continued to insist that she wasn’t telling the full story and that Kyle didn’t want her to reveal the truth. Kyle told Andy that they didn’t realize Alexia’s cut was infected to the bone.


“Because they didn’t give her the antibiotics for two days!” Kim jumped in.


“That’s not true, Kim. That’s a rumor you spread,” Kyle responded. “Even your dog biting my child is my fault?”


Kyle continued to explain that she didn’t publicly say it was Kim’s dog that bit Alexia, because she wanted to protect her.


“I don’t want to discuss this anymore,” Kim told Andy. “It’s hurt my whole family. I can’t do this anymore. This has been very painful for my children. This has been very painful, Monty is dying and this dog is gone.”


“Kim, do you know that my daughter was at Cedars Sinai for five days and then had an IV for three weeks?” Kyle asks.


Andy asks where Kingsley is now. “He’s with a trainer,” Kim says, but Kyle doesn’t necessarily seem to believe that. “My dog is off limits like children. He’s like a son to me. It’s been the most painful thing I’ve gone through… Monty can’t even like… and that dog is like his best friend.”



 



Shop Watch What Happens Live



Kyle and Kim Richards Fight Over Dog Biting Incident

No comments:

Post a Comment