Saturday, March 14, 2015

Who Is Sonja Morgan’s New Boyfriend 24 Year Old Dominik Persey

SonjaMorgan


The Real Housewives of New York star Sonja Morgan has always liked her men young, everyone knows this but now she is dishing on her new 24-year old boyfriend Dominik Persey.


“I’m just enjoying it for what it is right now,” Sonja Morgan claims “He is a great date, he’s a charming, respectful, elegant, dapper, and sweet person.”


Like always Sonja Morgan is pretending very busy these days, maybe she’s finally making that toaster oven?  “I’m very busy raising my daughter, building my new fashion and jewelry line, working on my podcast, and making my appearances for the new Season 7 premiere of RHONY on April 7,” she told RadarOnline. Damn I guess no toaster oven yet!


“He is just a boy toy right now,” another source claimed to RadarOnline to nobody’s surprise..


 



Who Is Sonja Morgan’s New Boyfriend 24 Year Old Dominik Persey

No comments:

Post a Comment