Saturday, March 14, 2015

Porsha Williams: What Plastic Surgery She’s Had Done & If She"s Still With The African Prince!

Porsha


Real Housewives of Atlanta star Porsha Williams was a guest on The Steve Harvey show this week to discuss the current season of Atlanta Housewives and help Steve do makeovers.


When Steve asked orsha about her ex-husband Kordell Stewart filming with New Housewife Claudia Jordan, Porsha said “they should rename themselves desperados.”


“From the moment Claudia joined the show, I thought she was nice,” Porsha lied claimed, she also added that she was confused why Kenya Moore would want to set Claudia up with her ex Kordell in the first place, to be honest we were too! “It’s weird. It’s really weird.”


One of the viewers then asked Porsha if her meeting with Kenya Moore, that including there fakeup makeup was genuine. “The makeup wasn’t genuine. It was so fake, the hug was fake, all of it,” she admits to no ones surpise. “However, I had opened up a piece of my heart at that point. Even though my hug was just a church hug, I opened my heart a bit. But as the season progressed she started showing signs that she was the same person. We are still on completely opposite sides of the reality world.”


And of course we were finally giving the answer to the question on all of our minds, what about Porsha’s ‘African Prince?’ “No, I’m not dating an African prince,” she insisted. “However, since it’s been in social media so much, I’m sure an African prince is going to be seeking me out. I will be Princess Porsha. I’m single and in the public eye and I haven’t told everybody who I’m dating so they have me dating everybody. A dictator’s son, this young 20 year old basketball player, a football player, I was with everyone. I just think it’s funny, I laugh.” Another African Prince oh my!


Lastly, Porsha answers the plastic surgery question on every ones mind… has she had any work done, although the question really should be what work have you had done? “People think I’ve had my nose done, my teeth. Somebody said I had my ribs crushed. Can you imagine that? So, no, I haven’t had any other work done except for the new girls and I love them. I’m enjoying them, probably more than anybody,” she insisted.


 



Porsha Williams: What Plastic Surgery She’s Had Done & If She"s Still With The African Prince!

No comments:

Post a Comment