Friday, May 8, 2015

Countess LuAnn Confronts Carole Radziwill For Dating Her Niece’s Ex-Boyfriend Adam

LuAnn


During this week’s episode of RHONY, Carole Radziwill finally decided to tell LuAnn de Lesseps that she was dating the Countess’ niece’s ex-boyfriend. Carole arrived at Dorinda’s party and planned to talk to LuAnn, but LuAnn had already found out the news.


“I have been kind of hanging out with someone,” Carole confessed.


“Can I guess?” LuAnn joked. “Is he really tall and young and good-looking and he cooks really well?”


“I was going to say something today when I saw you,” Carole explains.


“He told my niece today,” the Countess reveals.


“But they broke up a very long time ago,” Radziwill clarifies.


“They did break up awhile ago, but she knows you,” LuAnn says.


In her confessional, LuAnn continues, “Carole knows my niece, she knows Adam and my niece had been dating. Carole would go out with my and my niece and talk about Adam! If it was any other guy it would be fine, but it’s Adam and it’s very close to home.”


“I didn’t know you were like f*cking,” LuAnn tells Carole. “I knew that you guys liked each other. Carole, it’s a problem for me because it’s my niece.”


“Her niece is upset. I don’t care, really,” Carole says in her confessional. “I didn’t do anything wrong. He didn’t do anything wrong. He’s a single guy, I’m a single girl… sometimes when boys and girls meet and there’s chemistry and they hang out, things happen.”


“I don’t know what’s going to happen,” Radziwill tells LuAnn. “He’s leaving soon.”


Watch the show highlight below.



Photo Credit: Bravo


 



Shop Watch What Happens Live



Countess LuAnn Confronts Carole Radziwill For Dating Her Niece’s Ex-Boyfriend Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment