Friday, May 8, 2015

Real Housewives of Orange County Talk Plastic Surgery

RHOC


The ladies of the OC are known for their their big personalities, killer style, fighting on TV, oh and their plastic surgeries! Some do and some don’t go under the knife, but the Real Housewives of Orange County stars Tamra Judge, Heather Dubrow, and Shannon Beador (who have supposedly made peace) dished to Extra about the work they’ve had done! You know what they say, pain is beauty.


Shannon Beador starts off, “The body you’re born with is your body and love it.” Co-star Tamra Judge jumped in and says “Oh bulls*** Let’s be honest!” Can we expect anything less from Tamra? LOL.


Tamra dished on her nose job and five boob jobs. “I lost my boobs working out!” I guess that happens doesn’t it? Shannon also revealed that she had a nose and chin job combo while in her sophomore year of college.


Although Heather Dubrow is married to plastic surgeon and Botched star Terry Dubrow, she has not gone under the knife but is a believer in Botox and fillers. She is also due to appear on the hit E! show-for a non surgical face lift with… leeches!


Other Housewives from other cities have also revealed the work they’ve had done, NeNe Leakes being one of them! “I did my boobs, aren’t they luscious? I did some liposuction on my tummy. And I had my nostrils taken in on the side.” Hey if you got it flaunt it, right?


Photo Credit: Bravo



Shop Watch What Happens Live



Real Housewives of Orange County Talk Plastic Surgery

No comments:

Post a Comment