Friday, May 8, 2015

NeNe Will Return To RHOA If Some Of Her Cast Mates Leave

NeNE


Real Housewives of Atlanta star NeNe Leakes is revealing whether or not she plans on returning to next season of the show, while throwing some major shade at her cast mates in a brand new interview with Extra.


“I don’t know if I will return or not,” NeNe reveals. “I will return however if some of the other girls leave the show. Because the show is called The Real Housewives of Atlanta and there are a lot of women on the show this season that are single, they’re not moms, they’re not married, they’re not dating… I would love to see a single woman on the show that’s dating. I think that’s great and fun to have that girl that’s looking for love, but we have too many girls that are looking for money. I’d like to find a girl that’s really looking for love and a husband. I feel like we have a bunch of gold-diggers on the show.”


NeNe continues, “I felt attacked all season. All season I felt like a lot of the girls were coming for me, but I’m not surprised by that. I’ve been there since day one, so the other girls are definitely going to come for me. It’s to be expected. I’m a strong woman, I can handle it. I don’t necessarily like it.”


Leakes also dishes that her new show with Kim Zolciak-Biermann will start filming this summer. She explains they will be doing “fish out of the water” things and it will be “a lot of fun but probably a little drama. Kim and I haven’t been together in years,” NeNe says.



Do you want NeNe to return to RHOA? Tell us below.


Photo Credit: Bravo


 



Shop Watch What Happens Live



NeNe Will Return To RHOA If Some Of Her Cast Mates Leave

No comments:

Post a Comment