Sunday, May 3, 2015

Kandi Breaks Down Over Her Fallen Friendship With Phaedra

Kandi


During part two of the Real Housewives of Atlanta reunion, Kandi Burruss and Phaedra Parks discussed their fractured friendship. Despite accusations that Kandi took her husband Todd’s side when Apollo Nida went away to prison, Burruss said she was shocked when she saw the footage of Phaedra talking badly about her on the show.


Parks insisted that Kandi wasn’t being a good friend when she needed her. Phaedra said she tried reaching out to Kandi when she was “on the run” from Apollo, but would get no response from her friend.


Burruss revealed that she also had a family member that was going to prison, problems in her marriage and says she was dealing with the cancellation of her play going and doesn’t understand why Phaedra wasn’t there for her either.


Andy asks Phaedra why she didn’t reach out to Kandi if she felt like their friendship was in a bad place.


“I did,” Parks insists.


“That was the only time you let me know you were angry about something,” Kandi tells Phaedra. “Then we talked about it, we were back on the same page, and then after that I thought we were cool. We weren’t talking everyday… I can give her that. That’s why after the situation where Porsha and NeNe said what they said, I was like, ‘Dang, I guess I’m slacking on my friendship.’ So I didn’t have a problem letting her know I apologize.”


Phaedra adds, “But you keep saying… I’m not talking to either of them [NeNe or Porsha] about you. I’ve never said anything bad about you. Never.”


“Phaedra!” Kandi responds. “When you sit up there on TV and are like, ‘Well she just lost a business deal… money can make me happy.’ As if that was the only thing that was going on!”


“That’s the only thing that I knew!” Phaedra says.


Kandi continues, “I told you about the prison situation with my other family member and I told you what was going on. Even when I mentioned to her about the play being cancelled, she was like, ‘Oh yeah I saw that somewhere.’ It wasn’t like she text me and said ‘Oh girl, I hate that that happened to you.’ To me, it almost ends up being like a lopsided friendship, because you always expecting me to be here, here, here, but you ain’t doing that.”


“When she graduated! I blocked my calendar so I could drive hours so I could see there and be there for her,” Kandi says as she gets emotional. “And every time they say something, I always stand up for her! So to see her try to play me like all I cared about was money, I was like really?! Oh… okay, well you ain’t gotta worry about it no more.”


Watch the show highlight below.



Phaedra ended up telling Kandi she loved her and apologized for their miscommunication. Kandi revealed on WWHL recently that she still hadn’t spoken to Phaedra since the reunion taping.


Photo Credit: Bravo


The post Kandi Breaks Down Over Her Fallen Friendship With Phaedra appeared first on All Things Real Housewives.


All Things Real Housewives



Shop Watch What Happens Live



Kandi Breaks Down Over Her Fallen Friendship With Phaedra

No comments:

Post a Comment