Sunday, May 3, 2015

NeNe Leakes Talks Detroit Public Schools Foundation On WWHL

]


Real Housewives of Atlanta star NeNe Leakes appeared on WWHL with Andy Cohen Sunday night after part two of the reunion aired. NeNe dished on the reunion and gave her opinion about her cast mates.


First, Andy decided to run through a list of Housewives and have NeNe give a shady comment to each of them.


Kenya Moore: “Booty implant!”

Phaedra Parks: “Ayden. My Ayden… my Ayden… the president.”

Cynthia Bailey: “Flip-flopper.”

Kandi Burruss: “Telletubbie.”


A viewer asked NeNe if she will ever donate to the Detroit Public Schools. “Oh chile, please quit asking me that. I’m so over it, I don’t care what these people ask you. I will do what I want to do when I want to do it okay? Let’s be very clear about that. They can tweet and ask you anything they want. I do what I want to do. I’m not going to be force to do anything.”


NeNe continued, “Let me tell you this; I’m going to tell you right now and you post it up on your website. When it comes down to charity it should not be made out of a mockery. It should not be anything you’re talking about constantly on your show, social media…”


Andy reminds NeNe the whole thing was her idea. “The idea was that you don’t make charity out of a mockery okay?” NeNe says. “You’re doing something from the goodness of your heart and you want to donate to charity you donate the right way. Who writes a check and posts it on social media and tries to say, ‘I’m donating to charity.’ People donate in private and confidence. Nobody does that bullsh*t.”



The first caller asked NeNe would she would like to fire from the show this year. “I am like the show runner, I guess. I hire and fire everybody,” she joked. “I’ve already said it before. I think we have too  many girls that are single. I think we should have more married women around the show. Granted it’s very fun having a single woman on the show, but the purpose of having a single woman on the show is dating. We don’t see anybody that is single and dating on the show. Not one girl is single and looking love.”


Andy notes that all of the RHONY ladies have become cougs this season and NeNe shades, “I don’t know who would want to date a 25-year old at that age.”



NeNe also revealed to Andy that she is feuding with talk show host Wendy Williams again. Apparently Wendy Williams’ husband “went completely crazy just because I was on stage, I heard,” Leakes said.



The next caller asked NeNe if she thinks her personality has changed from season 1 to now. “I think I’m still the same fun NeNe, but I’ve definitely grown from season one to now,” she explained. “You have to grow. There’s no way possible I could still be the very same person as seven years ago. It’s crazy.”


Another viewer asked NeNe why she and Kandi never really vibed with one another. “I’m bored at that question,” NeNe quipped. “There are people that meet and don’t mix and we are probably those people and I’m bored… next question.”



What did you guys think of NeNe’s appearance on WWHL? I found it odd and Andy looked really uncomfortable.



Shop Watch What Happens Live



NeNe Leakes Talks Detroit Public Schools Foundation On WWHL

No comments:

Post a Comment