Saturday, June 6, 2015

Would Lisa Vanderpump Return To RHOBH? Is She On The Chopping Block Already?

lisa4-665x385


Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Lisa Vanderpump is still unsure on if she would like to return to the Reality TV show that made her famous. After 5 years of drama filled reunions it seems like the fame crazed star is getting a little sick of being the villain. Vanderpump confirmed that she hasn’t been asked back yet, and with new rumors circulating that Lisa Vanderpump is on the chopping block with Kim and Kyle Richards, where not sure she even will be asked back.


According to a report by Entertainment Tonight, the RHOBH star was celebrating Real Housewives of Miami’s star Lea Black’s new book, while she was in attendance she commented that she was unsure if she would want to return to the show that made her famous.


“You know what, that’s the million-dollar question isn’t it? I don’t know. I mean, I’ve done five years and it’s been an incredible time. It’s up to Bravo. Everybody’s talking, doing negotiations. So, we’ll see. I’m busy doing Vanderpump Rules, and I’m running my businesses, and doing my charities. But it’s always been an amazing experience.”


Lisa Vanderpump preceded to throw some shade at the recovering Kim Richards.


“I know she’s been going through a lot, you know, and I just hope she gets help. She needs it.”


Kim Richards who has had one hell of a month, from two relapses, a police arrest, and a torn apart wedding, was recently fired her self from the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills


When Lisa was asked about if Kim Richards was fired for the upcoming sixth season of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, the Bravo star explained, “When the dynamic changes, it always affects the show but nothing has been decided about anybody that’s going back. Me included, you know?”


As we previously reported Lisa Vanderpump had joked about being fired earlier in the week


“I don’t know…I didn’t want to go back last season, and there was a bit of persuasion, to be honest, because it was such a horrible situation, but this season’s been fantastic. I had a really good time, but you never know, I might get the boot, I might get fired!”


What do you guys think should Lisa Vanderpump return? Or would it be better with out the Richard Sisters and Miss Vanderpump?



Would Lisa Vanderpump Return To RHOBH? Is She On The Chopping Block Already?

No comments:

Post a Comment