Friday, May 8, 2015

Which Franchise Would Kristen Taekman Switch To?

dish-082014-brandi-kristen-promote


Wouldn’t that be something if East Coast and West Coast housewives switched cities? Kristen Taekman seems to think so! In a recent interview with Access Hollywood Live, she dished that she would even switch shoes with BFF Brandi Glanville to the 90210 zip code!


“I was thinking of swapping? What do you think? Should Brandi go to New York and I can go come out to Beverly Hills for a minute? What do you think? For next winter, yeah,” she joked.


No matter what backlash she may get, she will always keep her close friendship with Brandi. “I’ll always be… Brandi and I are really good friends for a long time, so she’ll always be my BFF. Always and forever.”


The two have been close even before Housewives, as we saw last season on RHONY, Brandi was even at Kristen’s bachelorette party. Kristen even gave credit to Brandi for making her a housewife and introducing her to Andy Cohen at an upfront event.


“Honestly that night I went out with brandi was the latest I had been out in a long time.” She added that Brandi is “the best girlfriend you could ask for.”


What do you think? Should Brandi and Kristen switch coasts? Comment below!


Photo Credit: Bravo


 



Shop Watch What Happens Live



Which Franchise Would Kristen Taekman Switch To?

No comments:

Post a Comment