Thursday, May 21, 2015

Andy Cohen Reveals His Casting Regrets

AndyBethennyF


 


In a special upcoming episode of WWHL: Bethenny Turns the Tables special, Andy Cohen sits down with Bethenny Frankel and confesses he was wrong when he doubted a certain Housewife that was cast on the show. So who is he talking about? “Well, I was initially wrong about you,” he admits to Bethenny. “Because I, initially, when I saw the first casting of New York, was reticent about you because you had been on The Apprentice. And I thought that that was weird at the time. Isn’t that funny?”


But Andy says he’s been wrong a million times. “I’ve been wrong a thousand times,” he adds. He also originally thought Lisa Rinna wouldn’t be a good fit for RHOBH and looked past her while casting the first season. “You know Lisa Rinna was on the first casting tape for Beverly Hills,” he reveals.


“In the first season of Beverly Hills, I thought ‘I don’t see it. It’s weird. It’s not what this show is.’ But then last year I wanted her on.”


Another example? “I didn’t get Kim Zolciak in the initial casting of Atlanta,” he continues, sharing that she reminded him of a country singer. “I did not get… We have this white woman. I just didn’t get it.” The episode airs May 26th on Bravo.



Andy Cohen Reveals His Casting Regrets

No comments:

Post a Comment