Sunday, May 31, 2015

Real Housewives of Melbourne: Gamble Throws The Best Shade at The Reunion!

RHOMelbourne Reunion Gamble vs Manuela


On Thursday nights Real Housewives of Melbourne Part 2 Reunion, Janet Roach’s close pal Manuela Pless-Bennett joins the women to debate the “rumors” encompassing Gamble Breaux and to deal with their “aggressive” feud.


“Why are you so aggressive towards me once I see you,” Gamble asks Manuela.


“Why am I aggressive towards you? I’ve only seen you 3 times,” Manuela tells Gamble.


“And when, it has been aggressive,” adds Gamble.


“Why does one think it’s aggressive of me to defend my friend?” says Manuela.


When Alex asks Manuela if she thinks she’s been aggressive towards Breaux, Manuela merely responds:


“No. i believe i am terribly defensive towards my friends, i am terribly loyal and if somebody says one thing that i know is not truthful concerning any friends of mine, but particularly Janet, she’s terribly truthful and really honest.”


“Thank you Manuela,” says Janet.


Then, Gamble weighs in Manuela and Janet’s friendly relationship and suggests that Janet is better off while not having Manuela as a friend.


“You’re a piece of shit, i don’t like you at all” Gamble tells Manuela, leaving Chyka in shock.


When Alex asks Breaux a viewer question for calling Manuela the c-word, Gamble merely responds, “If the shoe fits, you gotta wear it.”


Manuela responds, “Whatever, offer me the c word, i do not give a s**t what she thinks of me honestly.”


Then, Gamble goes in for the kill and tells Manuela the following (get ready for some amazing shade!) ” Your pussy’s too dry to ride me this hard, Manuela”


Leaving the total cast in shock, whereas Manuela merely laughs it off and asks Gamble to repeat what she said.


“What does that mean?” says a confused Janet, “I’ll explain it to you later,” adds Chyka.


Watch the clip below.




Real Housewives of Melbourne: Gamble Throws The Best Shade at The Reunion!

No comments:

Post a Comment