Saturday, May 23, 2015

Brandi Glanville Reveals She’s Visited Kim Richards In Rehab

BrandiKim


Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Brandi Glanville appeared on Jenny McCarthy’s radio show last week where she opened up about Kim Richards’ stay in rehab.


“She’s in rehab right now,” Glanville said, adding that she is not sure about Kim’s future on RHOBH. “I don’t know that she’s not doing the show.”


Kim was arrested for public intoxication last month and appeared on Dr. Phil with her children for an intervention.


“I wasn’t shocked,” Glanville said in regard to Kim admitting she had slipped during the Dr. Phil interview. “But you know, at the same time, I’ve never seen her drink or do a drug… I was just her friend, and I witnessed odd behavior but I never saw her do anything.”


So how is Kim doing in rehab?


“I would die,” Brandi had said of how she would personally react to rehab. “But if you saw where her rehab was. I was like, ‘Anyone could use 30 days here. It’s really nice!’ …I don’t want to out where she is. It’s beautiful. I took the kids, and was like, ‘This is the Four Seasons or something.’”


I am thinking Kathy Hilton’s tweet last week calling out people for capitalizing off of Kim’s pain had to do with this? Do you agree?



Shop Watch What Happens Live



Brandi Glanville Reveals She’s Visited Kim Richards In Rehab

No comments:

Post a Comment