Friday, May 29, 2015

Ramona Singer: I Put My Foot in My Mouth

150518_2866982_Ramona_Doesn___t_Know_How_to_Take_a_Complime


Real Housewives of New York City original cast member Ramona Singer is taking to her Bravo TV blog to discuss this weeks episode of RHONY. Ramona admits that she should have just taken the compliment at Dorinda’s birthday party gracefully instead of creating more drama. Check out her blog below


“Well I guess I put my foot in my mouth big time at Dorinda’s birthday dinner at Petrossian. Instead of taking the compliment graciously that Heather gave me and Luann agreed with, I turned it around into an argument when I said they both never got me the way Dorinda did. My punishment for that was served up coldly–or should I say hotly–by Luann when she angrily started in about a conversation we had about John and Dorinda. OMG, when will I learn to keep my mouth totally shut?! I should have just been stuffing it with caviar.


It really was not nice of me to speak about John at the dinner party. I must say that I do accept him now as he makes my dear friend Dorinda happy. That’s what counts the most in life…just being happy.


I would also like to add how proud I am of my friend Sonja. Her Latino Show Magazine cover was gorgeous!”


What do you guys think of Ramona’s thoughts on this weeks episode?



Ramona Singer: I Put My Foot in My Mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment