Thursday, May 28, 2015

Bethenny Frankel Betrayed By Jason Hoppy

BethennyF


During this week’s episode of The Real Housewives of New York City, Bethenny Frankel met up with her therapist, Dr. Amador, to discuss the recent troubles going on in her life. Bethenny says she has been going through a lot of transition in her life and discussed the effect her divorce has had on her.


Frankel discussed her failed talk show and failed marriage and told Amador that she was in “shock” about how everything happened. “What’s scary is there is no way to know a person,” Bethenny reflects. “And that’s the scariest thing in the entire world.”


“My divorce has made me a vulnerable person,” Frankel confesses in her interview. “I’m… the word guarded is being used a lot.”


Back in therapy, Bethenny admits, “I would rather spend time with someone I used to be close with than someone new.” When asked why, she explained, “The devil you know is better than the devil you don’t. I do not want to let anybody in. It’s like scary.”


“I’ve had some reasons to distrust in general and I’m just not looking for new best friends right now,” Frankel adds.


Dr. Amador points out that Bethenny was betrayed by Jason and that is why she is afraid to trust anyone again.


“With my marriage I had some gut instincts that I didn’t go with,” Bethenny reveals in her interview. “Sometimes you shove them down and now if I feel something I’m shooting first and asking questions later.”


Watch the show highlight below.



 



Bethenny Frankel Betrayed By Jason Hoppy

No comments:

Post a Comment