Thursday, May 21, 2015

Kenya Moore Admits Texting Apollo Was Wrong

Kenya


Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kenya Moore sat down with Perez TV to dish on this season of the show and she also threw some shade at her cast mates Phaedra Parks and NeNe Leakes!


“I absolutely feel I was vindicated this season,” Moore says. “There were horrific lies told on me… people going on national television saying I offered someone a fellatio which is not true. Things that could really destroy somebody’s reputation. For the truth to finally come out and for the world to know that all of those things were a lie… I feel completely vindicated.”


She continues, “I do believe the audience knows the truth and that none of those things Apollo said about me were true. I’ve never seen him in L.A., I’ve never propositioned him and I’ve never acted or said anything that was inappropriate to him via text message. I do take responsibility for something I do feel was wrong which was to communicate with him via text when I wasn’t friends with his wife at the time. That was wrong.”


Kenya goes on to share that Kandi, Cynthia and Claudia have all apologized for believing Apollo’s lies, but that NeNe, Phaedra and Porsha refuse to.


So what does Kenya think about the demise of Cynthia and NeNe’s friendship? She says the demise of their relationship came from NeNe being too overpowering and Cynthia feeling stifled by Leakes. Moore believes Bailey needed an out to break free from the toxic relationship.


What about Kandi and Phaedra’s broken friendship? “I do not think Kandi and Phaedra will ever be friends again. I think Kandi is an amazing person,” Moore says. “She is very honest, very loyal… she’s forthright and she’s very kind and she’s very generous. I think she’s given Phaedra everything and as soon as Phaedra became friends with NeNe… I just think that between NeNe and Porsha they just turned her against Kandi.”


Moore also responded to NeNe’s claims about the show having too many single women. She points out that RHOA started with two single women; Kim Zolciak and Shereè Whitfield and says that the audience identifies with a woman looking for love.


“The show doesn’t revolve around NeNe,” Kenya says. “She might be the oldest Housewife in terms of seniority… catch that shade… I think you can’t make calls like that. You’re not in casting, you don’t own Bravo, you don’t write anyone’s checks… so let Bravo decide who they want to bring back. Why bully Bravo by saying, ‘I’ll come back if this person or that person doesn’t come back?’ That means you’re just trying to get those people fired and that speaks to your character. She needs the show as much as the show needs her.”


Watch the full interview below.



Kenya also assigned iPhone emojis to each one of her cast mates in a fun game! Find out which emoji she picked for each lady in this video below.



Photo Credit: Bravo


 



Shop Watch What Happens Live



Kenya Moore Admits Texting Apollo Was Wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment