Thursday, May 21, 2015

Shahs Mike: My Friends Haven"t Demonstrated Great Friendship

150427_2862025__Shahs_After_Show__Mike_s_Irreconcilable_Din


Mike Shouhed from Shahs of Sunset doesn’t know why MJ wanted him to apologize to GG. Seriously he doesnt know why he should apologize to GG. In a brand new interview, Mike opens up about how he felt about closing his first major deal, and claims that he doesnt f***ing know why GG deserves and apology! Hmm maybe its because you raped GG!!


Bravotv.com: How did it feel closing your first major deal?
Mike Shouhed: I love real estate! I eat, sleep, dream, drink, and live for it! They say the first is the hardest. Since then, it’s had a snow ball effect. I joined Rodeo Realty in Beverly Hills and have helped many other clients find their dream home. My clients were ecstatic with the house I found them on Hartsook. One of my favorite clients and homes. It was a win-win for me and the Mike Shouhed Team!


Bravotv.com: Were you surprised MJ wanted you to apologize?
MS: Surprised? LOL! They all wanted an apology…for what? I dont f—-ing know! My “friends” haven’t demonstrated great friendship with me



Shahs Mike: My Friends Haven"t Demonstrated Great Friendship

No comments:

Post a Comment