Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Lisa Vanderpump Believes Kim Richards Should Quit RHOBH For Her Sobriety

Lisa


Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Lisa Vanderpump is speaking out about Kim Richards. In a new interview with ET Online, Vanderpump revealed she believes it’s time for Kim to quit the show.


“I think she’s battled these demons for years. She kind of said it was the show, so clearly she shouldn’t be part of it,” Lisa said.


In another interview with Celebified, Lisa elaborated, by saying, “I think this is a time for [Kim] to, kind of, pull back, and for us too.”


She continued, “It’s impossible to hide anything on a reality show, the cameras are around us 24/7,” Lisa warns. “I wish her well, truly well. I hope she makes the right choices and finds the happiness she deserves. All the girls do. They were coming from a place of concern.”


As for the concern about Kim’s sobriety this season on RHOBH, Lisa insists it wasn’t her place to get involved. “Very much this season I kept out of it… even when there were confrontations going on, discussions, I said I didn’t want to get involved because I felt there were people closer to Kim than I was. I didn’t feel it was my position.”


After the interviews were posted, Vanderpump took to Twitter to explain herself more. She says it’s not that she wants Kim to quit, but she wants what is best for Richards. “I have every sympathy for KR, if the show makes her drink, that’s a worry.”


 



Shop Watch What Happens Live



Lisa Vanderpump Believes Kim Richards Should Quit RHOBH For Her Sobriety

No comments:

Post a Comment