Saturday, April 25, 2015

UPDATED: Kim Richards Arrested! Find Out All The Details Here!

Kim1


Its with a heavy heart that I must report this news, after reading it myself I felt my heart slightly break, Kim Richards has been arrested, Kim sadly has relapsed. I’m one hundred percent a Kim Richards fan, i’m team Kim, not team Kyle. So its brings me great sadness, that our girl Kim has relapsed again.


The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star was arrested early Thursday morning at the Beverly Hills Hotel, E! News reveals in a a new update.


Update:

TMZ reports Richards was hanging out at the Polo Lounge and was asked to leave after because she was too drunk and “unruly.” The site reports that Kim refused to leave and hid in the bathroom, where “drag her out.”


Update 2:

A source tells RadarOnline that Kim had been drinking vodka tonics all night. “At some point after midnight, the bartender decided that Kim had enough to drink, and refused to serve her,” the source claims. “She became very, very angry, and loudly said, ‘Don’t you know who I am?’”


According to officials, the Beverly Hills Police were called around 1:30 a.m. by security in response to a reported fight, where Richards was described as belligerent with slurred speech and reeking of a strong odor of alcohol.

According to the police report, Kim Richards was originally in the bathroom and refused to come out, but she was eventually brought to the Beverly Hills Police Station for booking. While at the station, Kim Richards allegedly kicked a police officer. She has since been processed and released.


“Kim Richards has been charged with public intoxication, trespassing, resisting an officer and battery on a police officer. She is due to appear at the LAX Superior Court on June 10.” E News Reveals

Kim Richards recently has been battling with a lot, from her ailing husband Monte’s illness, to fighting with her sister over a dog bite. Maybe all the drama was just to much for her and she slipped, lets hope it was just a one time slip!


Kims’ erratic behavior has been widely shown on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. During the most first season one finale, Kim and Kyle had a blow-up fight on camera, causing Kyle to scream at her sister, “You are an alcoholic! Yeah, that’s right. I’ve said it now and everybody knows.”


Earlier this week, the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills season seven reunion aired, where the reality star insisted she has not been struggling with her sobriety. Kim’s alleged substance abuse resurfaced as a plot point this season after the 50-year-old mother of four took a pain pill from her ex-husband, Monty Brinson, which caused her to exhibit erratic behavior.


“OK—now here’s the back story to the whole poker night debacle. Before the poker party took place, I had been struggling with bronchitis and pneumonia for weeks, I took the pain medication from Monty thinking it can get me through the pain I was experiencing. Little did I know, it just made me kind of out of it! But seriously, if I knew the medication was going to affect me in a negative way, I would have NEVER taken it. Careless decision on my part—lesson learned!”  Kim Richards wrote on her blog in response to the incident.

She added:

“In the next episode you will see that I end up in the hospital with major injuries due to being sick, but because of my history, some people will automatically assume one thing, even though they have seen nothing but strength and courage in my sobriety [sic]for the last three years.”

Comments, Thoughts, Opinions? Below in the comment section please!


 


Check out More Kim Richards Drama This Week:


RHOBH Kim Richards Refusing Rehab Following Her Arrest


Kyle Richards Refusing To Speak To Kim Richards After Arrest


UPDATED: Kim Richards Arrested! Find Out All The Details Here!


Updated: Kim Richards RHOBH Co-Stars Respond To Her Arrest


Kim Richards Ex-Fiance Was Murdered


What Lead To Kim Richards Relapse, and Arrest?


 



UPDATED: Kim Richards Arrested! Find Out All The Details Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment