Thursday, April 30, 2015

Phaedra Parks: I am still married

150424_2861586_Why_Phaedra_Called_Kenya_a_Whore


Real Housewives of Atlanta star Phaedra Parks discusses her heart breaking for her children and gives us an update on her marital status in a brand new Bravo TV interview. Phaedra also discusses what Ayden was doing on the day of the reunion, why she got so emotional talking about her kids and tells us she is still very much married!


Bravotv.com: What was Ayden doing on the day of the reunion?


Phaedra Parks: When Ayden spoke with Andy he had just arrived home from day school. He is a pre-K student. In his spare time he plays competitive soccer, makes paper airplanes and loves anything related to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.


Bravotv.com: Why did you get emotional talking about your kids?


PP: My kids are everything to me, and as I have said many times before, everything I do is with them in mind. It has been a difficult time for all of us, and there’s been a lot of pain that people have not seen. As a parent, seeing your kids go through something like this is heartbreaking and just thinking about it can make me emotional. My kids are so beautiful, inside and out, and they don’t deserve this. It makes me sad. It is overwhelming to be publicly judged and second guessed for the choices I make for my children by people who have not displayed any genuine concern for me or the well-being of my children. But we are survivors and I am doing everything possible to ensure my sons’ well-being.


Bravotv.com: Has your marital status changed since the reunion filming?


PP: My marital status has not changed. I am still married.


 


What do you guys think about Phaedras new interview!?



Phaedra Parks: I am still married

No comments:

Post a Comment