Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Teresa Giudice: How She Feels About The Release Of Her Prison Photo

Teresa+Giudice


Former Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa Giudice was featured on the cover US Weekly with her husband Joe and four daughters last week. It was the first glimpse fans have seen of Teresa Giudice since she has been in prison at FCI Danbury in Connecticut.


So how does Teresa really feel about the photos being released? “I met with Teresa today and brought the magazine to show her,” Teresa’s lawyer James J. Leonard, Jr., tells E! News.


“She got very emotional and actually started to cry when she saw the photos of Joe at home with the girls.” Leonard shares that Teresa is taking any criticism from the photos with a grain of salt.


“She said to me, ‘If I look good, I get criticized for looking too good. If I look bad, I get criticized for looking terrible,’” he says. “Either way, she can’t win. So it really doesn’t bother her.”



Teresa Giudice: How She Feels About The Release Of Her Prison Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment