Monday, April 27, 2015

Kim Richards’ Son Chad Calls Brandi Glanville Toxic

KimR


Kim Richards’ one-on-one interview with Dr.Phil is scheduled to air tomorrow where The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star will open up about her arrest that was splashed all over the media. Kim has recently checked into a Malibu rehab-facility just less than two weeks after her arrest with charges of public intoxication, trespassing, resisting and battery on an officer.


The newest preview released of the interview Richards discusses the events which lead to her arrest, including how she poured herself a two-inch vodka drink. “I started to drive home and it was about when I hit the Beverly Hills Hotel that I started to feel it,” she tells Dr. Phil. “So I pulled in because I’m comfortable there, I’ve been going there since I was a little girl.”


Dr. Phil asked her if she had ordered a drink at the bar, she replied, “I did not. The bar was closed, it was empty. It was just us. I do know when he mentioned the word trespassing,” she explains what the waiter had told her, “If you don’t leave then we’re going to call the police for trespassing.”



There are several bits and pieces we see from the previews, but the following press release gives us additional quotes, one in particular about Richards’ relationship with fellow RHOBH co-star Brandi Glanville.


Kim’s eldest daughter Brooke says “This is the best thing that could have happened,” she says of her mother’s arrest. Then Kim’s only son Chad spoke of Brandi saying, “she’s toxic,” as viewers saw their close friendship play out during the latest season of the show.


Kim also is still claiming that she has in face been sober before the incident. “I have been sober. I haven’t been working on a program. Living through this season on the show, sometimes it’s hard enough to get through it. The fans are very hard on me, and I went to Twitter just to see what people were saying and it was just horrible.”


Photo Credit: Instagram


 



Shop Watch What Happens Live



Kim Richards’ Son Chad Calls Brandi Glanville Toxic

No comments:

Post a Comment