Friday, April 24, 2015

Kim Richards Ex Monty Brinson Admits To Giving Her Vicodin

KimRichards3


Kim Richards from the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills was caught high on set during the now infamous game night in which Kim Richards was slurring her words and talking nonsense. Monty Brinson is finally breaking his silence on the incident, and revealing to the public that he did in fact give Kim Richards a Vicodin because she was so sick!


Right away during the episode, Kim Richards’ co-stars expected the worse, but after speaking with her sister, Kyle, Kim revealed she hadn’t been drinking, but rather took a pill given to her by Monty Brinson.


Although Monty Brinson remained silent regarding the issue as season 5 of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills aired, he recently took to Instagram, where he explained his decision after being confronted by a fan, who wanted to know if he really gave RHOBH star Kim Richards the pill.


“Yes. I take full responsibility,” Monty Brinson admitted, according to an April 24 report by AllAboutTRH.


“That night she was in so much pain they demanded her to shoot. It was not a cancer pill. It was a stupid vicoden pill which people take for pain tooth aches. I would never give medication to anyone but as much I cared I hated seeing her in pain and thought it might get her through the shoot.”


During the episode, Kim Richards was ambushed by Lisa Rinna, who asked if she had been drinking, before Kim Richards admitted to taking Monty Brinson’s pill. After this incident it seemed as if the entire season was about Kim Richards sobriety.


“That nights episode I blame totally on me. I do not lie. In my heart I thought I was helping her. So what people saw because of that night was my fault and didn’t realize it would affect her like it said on the show. So I blame myself but my intentions was all out of love.”


Monty Brinson’s Instagram post marks the first time he’s spoken publicly since Kim Richards pill scandal and also since she was arrested on April 16.


What do you guys think of what Monty had to say, when he finally broke his silence?



Kim Richards Ex Monty Brinson Admits To Giving Her Vicodin

No comments:

Post a Comment