Saturday, April 25, 2015

Real Housewives Support Bruce Jenner After Diane Sawyer Interview, All The Details about His interview here!

Bruce


On Friday night, Olympic athlete and Keeping Up With The Kardashian’s father Bruce Jenner opened up about his gender identity in a one-on-one sit down interview with Diance Sawyer. During this two-hour interview, Bruce Jenner discussed his personal struggle with gender dysphoria and personal identity that began when he was a young boy.


“For all intents and purposes, I am a woman,” Bruce revealed to Diane Sawyer. “People look at me differently. They see this macho male, but this female side is part of me, it’s who I am. I was not genetically born that way.”


Bruce Jenner’s ex wife Linda Thompson reported to the huffington post in a blog that she had already known about Bruce’s gender identity struggle


“When Brody was about 18 months old and Brandon was about 3 and a half years old, Bruce came to me one day with a very somber look on his face and said, ‘There’s something about me that I really need to tell you, something you need to know,’ revealed Thompson.


“I truly thought he might possibly tell me he had had an affair while on the road. But that’s not what he wanted to confess to me. Bruce told me that he identified as a woman. Not understanding exactly what he meant, I questioned him. ‘What do you mean you identify as a woman?’ I asked. ‘What does that mean?’”


“Bruce considered traveling out of the country, possibly to Denmark, to have the gender-confirmation surgery and then come back to the U.S. identifying as female,” explains Thompson to the Huffington Post. “I asked Bruce, ‘What about the children?’ He thought maybe he could reenter their lives as ‘Aunt Heather.’”


The Top Revelations From Bruce Jenners Interview


-“My brain is much more female than it is male,” he said. “That’s what my soul is.”


-Looking at a photo from his Olympic running times, Bruce said, that man was “a confused person at that time, running away from my life.”


-Bruce is afraid of disappointing the fans who have looked up to him all there life’s.


– Bruce admitted he was “scared to death” for years, but said his female identity was just as strong back then: “That is me, that is her,” he said.


– Bruce admitted he was “scared to death” for years, but said his female identity was just as strong back then: “That is me, that is her,” he said.


– Bruce revealed he has never been into men, and considers him self asexual now


– Bruce admitted that both of his first two wives, Christie Crownover and Linda Thompson knew of his desire to dress as a woman, Kris Jenner also knew!


-Bruce admits that, “I wasn’t as fair as I should have been” to those women, he said


Bruces’s interview got a lot of reaction from not only the world and the entertainment business but by Bravo’s Real Housewives on Twitter.  From Andy Cohen and Bethenny Frankel to Lisa Vanderpump, see what they said below about Bruce’s revealing Diane Sawyer interview.














What did you guys think of the interview? Let us know in the comment section!



Shop Watch What Happens Live



Real Housewives Support Bruce Jenner After Diane Sawyer Interview, All The Details about His interview here!

No comments:

Post a Comment