Thursday, April 30, 2015

Ramona Singer: Heather Was Trying to Defuse The Situation

150421_2860285_Next_on_RHONY__Ramona_s_Flirting_and_Bethenn


Real Housewives of New York City star Ramona Singer opens up in her brand new Bravo TV blog and talks about the birthday dinner and her feelings on the Bethenny/Heather exchange. Ramona feels like Heather was just trying to be a friend to Bethenny by explaining just how Kristen was feeling, she was trying to defuse the situation while Bethenny created an even bigger one


Ramona Begins, “AOA Bar and Grill in Tribeca is such a great place. I am so happy to be part of it. It’s upbeat, fun, casual with great food at reasonable prices. Let’s not forget we have Ramona Pinot Grigio there! What could be better? Perhaps working with Peter? I must say I enjoy working with him at AOA, and from what I saw on the show, it come across. LOL.


Bethenny hates her birthday; I was surprised she was having a celebration for it. I was happy we made up, and she invited me. It was so funny when Bethenny said she wanted to dance on the table! So of course I jumped up to join her as, after all, it was her birthday, and I wanted to help her to get the party going.


I thought Heather was trying to be a friend to Bethenny by explaining how Kristen was feeling. She just wanted to pave the road between the two ladies. I was surprised by the way Bethenny reacted, and I know Heather was shocked. Who knew this would turn out to be a fight?!


Last but not least, I enjoyed watching the interaction between Adam and Carole. Especially when they rode off into the sunset…on a bike!


‘Til next week!”



Ramona Singer: Heather Was Trying to Defuse The Situation

No comments:

Post a Comment