Monday, April 27, 2015

Kenya Moore Dishes On The RHOA Reunion

Kenya


Kenya Moore appeared on Watch What Happens Live Sunday night after part one of the Real Housewives of Atlanta reunion aired. Moore answered viewer questions and dished about the reunion with Andy Cohen.


First, Andy points out that he found it interesting that Phaedra Parks revealed she has not filed for divorce. “Yeah it was news to me,” Moore admitted. “I think to the whole world.”


As for Porsha Williams’ claims that Kordell cheated on her? “I’ve never heard that,” Moore said. “I’ve heard the opposite.”


The first caller asked Kenya about her makeup with Phaedra in the Philippines and what happened between then and the reunion taping. “I thought it was positive that we made up and I thought it was genuine and then we get to the reunion and we rehash a lot of the old stuff that we had been through and it brings up all those old feelings again,” Kenya explained. “Then out of the blue she calls me a whore again. So, it’s unfortunate we have to keep going backwards. But I’m done with it. I really wish Phaedra all the best and her children and I think that she has to find her own way back.”


Andy asks Moore if she’s made up with Brandi Glanville yet. “I don’t have a desire to make up with her. I think she is who she is and I think she’s shown the world who she is,” Kenya says.



The next caller asked Kenya if she thinks she’ll ever be able to get an apology from Porsha Williams. “I think she made it very clear that I won’t. She was ver adamant about that,” Kenya says. “Do I think should? Absolutely. If someone does something morally incorrect and legally incorrect, I think they owe themselves the opportunity to set the record straight and say they’re sorry for what they did.”


Andy asks Kenya if she’s still with the man she met on Millionaire Matchmaker. “Things are going well,” Kenya revealed, adding that he’s never watched the show. “I’m taking it very slow.”


Cohen kept the shade coming when he asked Moore if she’s ever run into her old flame Walter Jackson. “Never,” Kenya revealed. “Since I dumped him, never. Bye girl!”


Next, Andy asked Kenya what she thought the headline of tonight’s reunion was. “People being stuck I think. Going backwards. It feels like we we’re going backward,” Kenya says.


The last caller asks Moore her thoughts on Peter Thomas being in the middle of Phaedra and Apollo’s marriage. “Peter is very outspoken and I don’t think he meant anyone any harm,” Kenya explains. “He was just repeating what Apollo had told him. I think it ended there.”


Preview next week’s episode of the RHOA reunion.



Photo Credit: Bravo


 


Shop Watch What Happens Live



Kenya Moore Dishes On The RHOA Reunion

No comments:

Post a Comment