Monday, April 27, 2015

Phaedra Parks Explains Why She Really Calls Kenya Moore A Whore

Phaedra


During part one of the Real Housewives of Atlanta reunion, Kenya Moore confronted Phaedra Parks about the fact that she keeps referring to Moore as a whore.


A viewer asked Phaedra why she can’t seem to forgive Kenya for calling her a whore after Apollo admitted he was lying.


“First of all I didn’t call her a whore because of that one incident,” Parks explained. “I called her a whore because of the behavior she displayed. If you’ve got whorish ways then you might be whore.”


Phaedra continued, “We were in Anguilla, you offered to have a baby with some married Prime Minister, so you could have a pretty baby. I mean…”


“Let me tell you something, Phaedra,” Kenya jumped in. “If I was going to be a whore, I would be the best god damn whore you’ve ever seen in your damn life, okay? I wouldn’t have one Bentley… I’d have a fleet of Bentleys. And trust me, there would be a museum that people would come to and say, ‘You know what? That was the best god damn whore I’ve ever seen in my life. That bitch did that.’ They would have my damn star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame for being the best damn whore that ever lived, so don’t get it twisted, because if that was what I wanted to claim and what I was… I would own it! Unlike you.”


Watch the show highlight below.



Photo Credit: Bravo


 



Shop Watch What Happens Live



Phaedra Parks Explains Why She Really Calls Kenya Moore A Whore

No comments:

Post a Comment