Monday, April 27, 2015

Did Apollo Ever Get Physical With Phaedra?

Phaedra


During part one of the Real Housewives of Atlanta reunion, Phaedra Parks opened up about her marriage to Apollo Nida and answered Andy’s question of whether or not her husband has ever been physical with her.


Cohen explains that the scene where Apollo showed up when Phaedra was changing the locks was one of the most disturbing scenes he’s seen from the seven seasons of the show. He asks Phaedra if that was one day that she was grateful that the Bravo crew was there with her.


“I was,” Phaedra admitted. “My husband definitely has a temper and he can get out of hand. I think we saw that during the pajama party. So… I just didn’t know.”


“Did he ever get physical with you?” Cohen asks.


“… I just don’t know if I need to discuss that with you, to be honest,” Parks replies.


Watch the show highlight below.



Photo Credit: Bravo


 



Shop Watch What Happens Live



Did Apollo Ever Get Physical With Phaedra?

No comments:

Post a Comment