Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Kenya Moore on Bravos Millionaire Matchmaker, Kenya Sheds Tears

150313_2852862_Patti_Matches_Kenya_Moore_


On Tonights (Sunday) episode of The Millionaire Matchmaker on Bravo TV, Cynthia Bailey took her friend Kenya Moore (Bye Bye African Prince) to Patti Stanger to seek help with her dating life! (We give Patti props for having to deal with Kenya Moore) Patti Stanger is now gossiping all about tonight’s episode in her latest Bravo TV blog. Patti reveals that Kenya Moore is still dating the guy she ended up picking on the show James.


Kenya Sheds Tears and Talks Househusbands!

Patti Stanger goes deep with the Housewife – and asks which Atlanta Househubby Kenya would want to marry!


“This is going to be a great week! My friend Cynthia Bailey is in the house and she brought the beautiful Kenya Moore whose also a friend of mine and were going to fix her up. She is amazing.


I think we can really find someone special for her and with Cynthia’s help I know we can. Also in the house this week is the lovely Taylor Dayne. My favorite song ‘I’ll Always Love You,’ ‘Love Will Lead You Back,’ ‘Tell It to My Heart,’ back in the ‘80s she was the ‘It Girl’ and the one person I’ve always wanted to fix up is her. She is one of my closest friends.


I figured what I would do is have kind of a catwalk mixer and we flip the lid on the men this week, we make the men walk the catwalk. And I also threw in another twist, I wanted to put them in tuxedos from Men’s Wearhouse and make them look elegant for us so it’s a Black Tie Mixer this week.


He’s got a deep voice and confident and makes Kenya feel sexy and excited


In the end Kenya picks James, a great looking ex-football player who went to Princeton. He’s got a deep voice and confident and makes her feel sexy and excited and she can’t wait to go on a date with him. And Taylor picks Joel who loves hockey; he’s handsome and funny and would be a great date. So both of them got great guys.


I told James that Kenya loves to dance, so he took her for a dance. I told Joel to take Taylor to a Chakra Spa to open up her energy. So both of them had great dates overall and both of them love the guys and both of them are still dating the guys. Snap.”



Kenya Moore on Bravos Millionaire Matchmaker, Kenya Sheds Tears

No comments:

Post a Comment