Monday, March 30, 2015

Brandi Glanville: Bethenny’s Return To RHONY

Brandi7

With the premiere of the Real Housewives of New York City approaching, RHOBH star Brandi Glanville is sharing her opinions about her friend Kristen Taekman’s feud with Bethenny Frankel.


During a recent appearance on Watch What Happens Live, Brandi shared, “I think it’s great that Bethenny came back. It’s hard when you keep changing the recipe, and I’m curious… I wanna know what everyone’s doing from when I started to watch the show.”


“She kinda brings like the OG back, except for the fact that she’s giving my best friend a little bit of a hard time on the show! Kristen’s a sweet girl but she can’t deal with Bethenny,” Brandi said.


Andy Cohen added, “Yeah… they don’t click.”


On the WWHL Aftershow, Glanville also commented on her friendship with Kim Richards. “I haven’t seen Kim [since the reunion],” Brandi revealed. “But we recently texted. She’s doing OK…”



Brandi Glanville: Bethenny’s Return To RHONY

No comments:

Post a Comment