Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Teresa Giudice Refusing To Speak To Melissa Gorga Even From Jail

Teresa5


The face of the Real Housewives of New Jersey Teresa Giudice is making headlines once again, and this time does not involve her criminal case or her cheating husband! New reports have surfaced surrounding the locked up New Jersey housewife claiming that she still holds a grudge even when in prison. Its being reported that Teresa Giudice is refusing to speak to Melissa Gorga from prison!


Melissa Gorga appeared on Good Day New York and when asked about Teresa she admitted that neither her or her husband have seen Teresa since she’s been locked away. “No, I think she’s keeping her visits for her children,” Gorga said. “I think she’s going to want every visit to be with her children.” Hmmm seems like someone is to embarrassed to admit that Teresa wants nothing to do with Melissa!


“[She’s doing] really well….really well,” Gorga revealed. “It’s obviously not easy being away from the children, but I think that’s probably the hardest part.” Insiders reveal that Melissa receives her updates about Teresa’s prison life from her husband Joe who is Teresa’s sister. “She’s called Joe and she’s talked to Joe and she emails with Joe. Ya know, I think there’s limited amount of free time so when she does, I expect her to go through her brother,” she said. “She’s always, always on the phone with her mother and her children.”


Melissa Gorga told Good Day New York that she has seen the Giudice daughters since their mother entered prison, however, and has even offered to help care for them, but has been denied. This really is not surprising since Teresa said in interviews before she left that Melissa and Joe would not be taking her children while she’s in prison.


“I’ve seen them, yes. They see my mother-in-law a lot, my mother-in-law helps out a lot, and I’m constantly … saying, ‘What can I do?’ ‘What can I do?’ ‘Where can I drive?’ ‘Where can I bring them?’” she said. “And they’re always like we got it, we got it, we got it, but you know … everybody’s good.”



Teresa Giudice Refusing To Speak To Melissa Gorga Even From Jail

No comments:

Post a Comment