Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Phaedra Parks Reveals The Shocking Truth About Her Marriage To Apollo

Phaedra


Phaedra Parks star of the Real Housewives of Atlanta revealed shocking details about her marriage troubles to Apollo Nida on Sunday nights new episode. Parks who met with a divorce attorney talked about her struggle with being a preacher’s child and what it means.


“People when they look at preacher’s kids they think, ‘Wow they are supposed to be perfect,’ but at the end of the day we are all human,” Phaedra dishes.


“I wanted to be the perfect wife,” Phaedra cries. “In the end, he would say and do anything, just to be mean and hurtful to me and it was just madness… all the time. Every day was madness. I said I would support him even through the criminal trouble, even though I probably should have left then, but I didn’t want people to say I wasn’t being supportive. It was never a peaceful night’s sleep because he was always getting into fights. It was non-stop. So really, for the first time in years, I have peace.”


Watch the show highlight below.



 



Shop Watch What Happens Live



Phaedra Parks Reveals The Shocking Truth About Her Marriage To Apollo

No comments:

Post a Comment