Monday, March 30, 2015

Patti Stanger Explains She Witnessed Ramona Singer’s Husband Mario Cheating

Patti

Bravo’s Patti Stanger is speaking out about Mario Singer cheating on his wife, RHONY star Ramona. Singer filed for divorce from her husband when she caught him cheating with his 30-year old personal trainer at their Hamptons home and Stanger reveals she witnessed the whole thing go down.


During a recent appearance on Watch What Happens Live, Patti, who is good friends with Jill Zarin, revealed, “I was there for that night he cheated. Me and Jill in the Hamptons. I saw the whole thing go down.”


Patti reveals at the time, she thought Ramona was aware of Mario’s indiscretions. “I kind of thought they swung a little, I wasn’t sure,” Patti said. “It had a little connotation like that. Yeah, I saw the whole thing.”


“I saw him pick the girl [up] at a certain person’s house you probably know,” Patti told Andy Cohen of Mario’s mistress Kasey Dexter. “It was a big dinner party and we just came for dessert and I watched this and I was like sober and everybody else wasn’t. I went, ‘What is going on here?’”


“I was worried for Ramona. I was really worried for her. Because I saw shades of him,” Patti says. “He had like mid-life crisis going on. And she doesn’t deserve that. She’s a great girl.”



Patti Stanger Explains She Witnessed Ramona Singer’s Husband Mario Cheating

No comments:

Post a Comment