Saturday, March 28, 2015

Shahs: Mike Shouhed reacts to GG"s rumor

shahs-of-sunset-season-4-blogs-mike_0


Mike Shouhed villain this season of Shahs of Sunset, reacts to GG’s rumor this week in a BravoTV interview. Mike Claims that he hasn’t felt any distance from GG since the trip to turkey, covering his ass revealing that they always had some weird type of sibling relationship with GG. He claims that GG should have come to him first about this rumor instead of gossiping about it to everyone during Adams party, check out the interview below!
Bravotv.com: Has the transition to residential real estate been difficult?
Mike Shouhed: The transition into residential real estate has been very difficult, but very rewarding at the same time. I’m with an amazing firm that gives me the help I need. Last year was one of my biggest years yet.


 


Bravotv.com: Had you sensed that GG was being distant with you?
MS: No, I hadn’t sensed GG being distant! We’ve always had this weird type of friendship. One day she loves me, the next day she is angry with me, so I never knew what I am going to get from her when. She’s always been like a little sister to me, so there was always that sibling type rivalry.


 


Bravotv.com: What was going through your head watching GG tell people at Adam’s party that you tried to hook up with her in Turkey?
MS: Watching GG tell everyone about this story she made up really upset me. After so many years of friendship, she should have come to me instead of spreading these f—ed up rumors. She’s upset about something, maybe it’s the fact that I’m getting engaged, and she didn’t know how to cope with it?



Shahs: Mike Shouhed reacts to GG"s rumor

No comments:

Post a Comment