Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Brandi Glanville: My Biggest Regret This Season Is....

Watch What Happens Live - Season 12


Brandi Glanville star and villain this season of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills appeared on Watch What Happens Live Monday night with Andy Cohen to discuss the season finale of the show and the epic three part reunion taping.


Brandi made it clear that things were not better with her and Kyle Richards. Glanville told Cohen that she ran into Kyle earlier that day and Kyle ran out of the store when she saw her. Kyle Richards said the opposite happened on Tuesday nights WWHL episode.


When Andy asked Brandi if the reunion experience was as bad as she thought it was going to be.


“I think the first half was really difficult and then after seeing everyone somewhat tell the truth, I was like ‘thank God!’” Brandi explains. “I thought everyone came in with a plan and they did come in with a plan but their plans all fell to pieces. So at the end I felt vindicated. I just wanted to get the heck out of there.”



When a caller asked Brandi what her biggest regret was from this season. “My biggest regret was smacking Lisa,” Brandi admitted to no ones delight. Andy asked if she regrets the wine toss at Eileen Davidson. “I would’ve thrown the wine all over again,” she replied



 



Shop Watch What Happens Live



Brandi Glanville: My Biggest Regret This Season Is....

No comments:

Post a Comment