Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Brandi Glanville: RHOBH Is the Same as Mean Girls

Brandi


Brandi Glanville, villian this season on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, currently writes columns for Australia’s NW Magazine and in her latest column she is comparing RHOBH to Mean Girls. Brandi explains her frustration with the bullshit among her cast mates.


Explaining why she “broke down” to Yolanda Foster in a recent episode of RHOBH, Brandi writes, “everything just got to me.”


“My father had gone into the hospital and he wasn’t given a great diagnosis and Yolanda started a lecture I didn’t care about. I was just thinking about my dad,” she adds. “Plus I’m sick of the double standards.”


“Lisa Rinna can do assault and battery, and try to kill someone at dinner and it’s not talked about again, but I take two teaspoons of wine and chuck it across the table and it’s all anyone can talk about. It’s hypocrisy. It’s like Mean Girls,” Brandi says.


 


Shop Watch What Happens Live



Brandi Glanville: RHOBH Is the Same as Mean Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment