Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Brandi Glanville Confronts Lisa Vanderpump About The Epic Slap

Brandi


The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Brandi Glanville tried to talk to Lisa Vanderpump about the slap heard around the world that happened when the ladies were in Amsterdam during tonights season finale, but when Vanderpump wasn’t ready to move forward, Brandi got upset.


“I’ve apologized to you. I’ve said I’m sorry. I’ve told you I love you,” Brandi cries to lis. “My dad is dying… you have not reached out. No one else has except Yolanda. He’s dying in the hospital and you don’t give a f*ck about it!”


“I met him for twenty seconds and I’m sorry about that,” Lisa admits to Brandi.


“Are you?” Brandi yells. “He’s the best f*cking person on the planet. Better than you, better than Ken put together. He’s the best f*cking person on the planet!”


“Of course I feel sorry about Brandi’s father, but we just don’t have that kind of relationship that I’m going to pick up the phone and call her.” Lisa says in her confessional. “Especially after she slapped me. It’s kind of like, ‘I’m done.’” Im pretty sure this proves Lisa is a bitch!


Brandi insists Lisa hit her to even the score. “Don’t be ridiculous,” Lisa says. “Forget it. It’s done.”


“I can’t Lisa…” Brandi cries. “I can’t pretend anymore. I love you. This is bullish*t. I thought we were in a good place in Amsterdam. I joked around, I took it too far… I’m sorry!”


“I think it was only a matter of time before Brandi revealed herself for who she really was,” Lisa says in her interview. “She doesn’t understand the value of friendship. You can’t just apologize and expect things to go back to normal. Life’s not like that.”


Watch the show highlight below.



 



Shop Watch What Happens Live



Brandi Glanville Confronts Lisa Vanderpump About The Epic Slap

No comments:

Post a Comment