Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Camille Grammer: Im In A Good Place Now

Camille


Former villain, and voted most hated housewife of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Camille Grammer is opening up about her recent battle with cancer.


“I’m doing really well,” Camille told People while attending a charity event in Las Vegas about her cancer being in remission.


“God does things for a reason,” she added. “It’s very difficult to live anything so private like that in public but if I can use it as a platform to raise awareness. There are so many things bigger than ourselves out there. If I can use this to support anybody and to save lives in any way, oh my God, that’s bigger than all of us. I feel blessed.”


“I don’t think I could have filmed going through that,” she said of her former Housewives status. “There’s just no way.”


“I love not being in the middle of the drama,” she said. “It’s nice to still be a part of the show to support Kyle. I really care about these girls and I miss them,” she added about her cameos on the series. We just wish she was more involved this season, she was always great drama!



Shop Watch What Happens Live



Camille Grammer: Im In A Good Place Now

No comments:

Post a Comment