Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Camille Grammer Apologizes To New BFF Faye Resnick

Camille


If you watched the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills from the beginning you just may remember a fight between Camille Grammer and Kyle Richards’ friend Faye Resnick. During the “dinner party from hell,” Grammer famously referred to Resnick as “morally corrupt.” Which I would have to admit that she is! However now that they have become best of friends Camille is taking back her comment!


When news broke that Connie Britton will portray Faye in Ryan Murphy’s miniseries on the O.J. Simpson murder trial, Camille took to Twitter to apologize to Resnick for her remarks.


“I want to clear the air about what I said about [Faye] in Season 1,” Camille tweeted, referring to a comment she made in a confessional about a shoot Faye did for Playboy. “The Morally [corrupt] tag line was years ago and I have apologized. I wish people would stop using that Tagline about [Faye]. I have spent time with her since season one and she is Cool!”


Faye responded, “Thank you Camille. Many things were said in season one for which I’m sorry for as well… I adore you.”


You can relive the infamous scene below.



 



Shop Watch What Happens Live



Camille Grammer Apologizes To New BFF Faye Resnick

No comments:

Post a Comment